Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Quest for Equilibrium


K.i.T - 07. The Text I Never Sent by ExcuseMyFrench

Alright so I really never do whole album reviews. But this is something special I've never waited until 12 midnight to download a mixtape by any artist, but last night or this morning however you think of it, I got wrapped in the must deserved hype around Rhode Island's based, Northeastern student rapper K.i.T. His new album called The Quest for Equilibrium is to me the best album along with Theo Martins "Sincerely Yours, The Dance Floor" album/mixtape to come out Rhode Island in 2011. Like I said earlier I'm new to album reviewing and stuff so I believe this is the part where I tell you my highlights of the album. My personal favorite is The Text I Never Sent which is above and also Hokage. This album showcases K.i.T's (Kid in Training) growth in music and the identification of one's self in the adolescence stage. This album is a must listen and can be downloaded at www.theoceanstategreat.com.

No comments: