Saturday, September 18, 2010

Moment of Clarity


As you all know Rico Jordan and Tez are part of the group which is Making Ourselves Better and are all devoted to the name that we represent. Tez approached me with this idea call "The Conspiracy Theory" which he stated he wanted to see how many people would rock with me if alot of things I put out weren't necessarily mines. He wanted to see how many people would disown somebody who did such a thing. I immediately told him I wasn't willing to put my Hip-Hop career on the line but as he continued to feed me the idea I grew more interested in seeing how many people who was reping Jerrell will still believe in me. How many people will turn their back on me and wouldn't message me and ask me whats up. The plan was also Tez's way off attracting attention to the brand which I thought wasn't the brightest way. So we made a cover version of Few & Far Between and at the same time made an original version of it. I see how many events in this situation could be misconceived but 40's mom say's "Don't ask permission, just ask forgivness." So we did such that. I write all my lyrics and this was just an experiment that I deeply regret being apart of but I see who is still fucking with Jerrell. Shouts to all the people who bashed before asked, Making Ourselves Better loves you. I won't say any names because that would be uncanny. Here below is the original version of Few & Far Between and I'm tremendously sorry for using ya'll as guinea pigs..
P.S I promise you I am 100% what I say I am. And my gratitude goes out to Christian Lopez for being a G and confronting a nigga, I'm deeply sorry for using you, but I promise you I got you for life. Again I've been rapping since I was eight all lyrics are mine and singing tracks or either completely by me or are co-written with Bryndon.
Few & Far Between by Jerrellmusic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.