Thursday, September 30, 2010

Better Late Than Never



I've been working harding on Better Late Never, we got 12ish tracks done. I was hoping for a more RNBish mixtape but it came out different. I plan on releasing eighteen tracks and there is still alot more features I want to confirm. Tez and I talked about a February 14th release date (Valentine's Day) but things have connected easily and the stars have alligned. Dylan produces most of the tracks but I had the opportunity to work with the Heartstoppaz in Boston (hence "Messages in a Train") which I'm stoked about. This mixtape is something very different from Few & Far Between and I'm extremly happy. I don't know the exact day of the project but expect a video plus other top secret shit.. P.S We bout to remodel the blog and all so look out for that, shouts to my brother Angelo Logan.

No comments: